Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, we are having way too many poops on canidae so we are switching.  So far the dogs love love love the new food.  I buy it through the internet and it came in three days!!!  40lbs!!!  It's called Flint River Ranch dog Food (Fish and Chips)

This is what it looks like:

Heres the info on it:

"Another GREAT Recipe For dogs with food allergies or sensitive stomachs!

Does your dog scratch a lot, lick between his toes, have chronic ear infections or persistent loose stools? These are all signs of food allergies. And if your dog is suffering from these problems, eating an allergen free dog food can make him look and feel healthy once again.

The new Flint River Ranch Trout and Sweet Potato 'Fish and Chips' formula is an all natural, oven-baked ultra premium dog food that's perfect for the allergic dog or pet that requires a non-wheat-based vegetarian diet. The FRR "Fish and Chips" formula is free of corn, wheat, chicken, and soy

·
Registered
375 Posts
Re: Tasty Tasty Tasty (at least according to Jetta and Oscar

Yuppers!!! Thats what I feed our allergie prone Pit Bull HE LOVES IT!!! and the difference in his coat is unbelievable!!!
Actually I am thinking of switching everyone on it.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Starr05\";p=\"104167 said:
Yuppers!!! Thats what I feed our allergie prone Pit Bull HE LOVES IT!!! and the difference in his coat is unbelievable!!!
Actually I am thinking of switching everyone on it.
I've heard great things from a local reputable bloodhound breeder!  I'm really excited to find something that they love and is good for them!

·
Registered
537 Posts

May I ask what you paid for 40 pounds? This sounds alot like what I need to get Harleigh. I am so sick of this food game I am playing. And can you only get it online? shipping?

·
Registered
375 Posts

My_Harleigh\";p=\"104171 said:
May I ask what you paid for 40 pounds? This sounds alot like what I need to get Harleigh. I am so sick of this food game I am playing. And can you only get it online? shipping?
Heres the companies website  http://frrco.com/indexFlash.cfm?

IMO I think it is a very good food and havent been happier with anyother food.

·
Registered
537 Posts

Is the fiber considered high in this food? Would that make them go alot?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Naw, Fiber keeps them regular.   It absorbs excess liquid in diarrhea and adds moisture to constipation.

·
Registered
375 Posts

I dont think it is to high I compared it to Solid Golds Fish formula and it has the same amount of fiber. From my experience the stool volumes arent bad. He goes once in the morning and once at night and it is very little amounts

·
Registered
236 Posts

That is one of the ones I considered. I think, if I remember right, you can go to their site and get a free sample. I heard good things about it too. He looks happy!!! Little cutie pie!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts