Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent all day yesterday spring cleaning my kitchen. What a great feeling to wake up to a spotless clean house.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
OMG what a day for you! I would have been hysterical! I am so sorry you guys had to go through this! Def. deserve a stiff drink after that! *hugs*

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
OMG not a fun day at all.    Mine would get into anything if tempted hence why our house is puppy proof-   Glad everything is ok, and that the cut gets better!!  Have a nice drink and relax!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Oh goodness. I think I would of reacted the same way as you if I came home to find that! That's pretty scary stuff.
Glad that everything is okay now...minus your casserole.
You deserve a stiff drink (or two) after that ordeal!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Whew, thank goodness they are all ok and only a cut foot.  A drink is definately and relaxation is definately a good idea after that scare.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I say..if hubby was upstairs and all this occured..you deserve to be TAKEN now to dinner, and make him get you good and relaxed with a couple drinks.
Poor dear..I bet you were hysterical. How did he miss the glass crashing to the floor?? Play it up girl..tell him you need some TLC after that scare!! ( Me thinks he owes you one...big time!! )
Oh, and this time..put that sweet baby in the crate so you can enjoy yourself!! Bless your heart..what a day~

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness Luann, I would have been totally freaking out...Thank goodness it was empty pill bottles that they got ahold of tho and the only damage was a cut paw....Well, that's not including the near heart attack you had....Big hugs sweetie hope you had that nice drink and a bit of relaxing after that....Wonder what got into Ekim, must have been a good casserole :)

G

·
0 Posts
i bet the little one put him up to it ;)  what was in the casserole?

glad they are ok and oh man do i feel your pain!  frantic mouth sweeps and poop watches are no fun.

we all got these clowns because they stay puppy like  :roll:

·
Registered
494 Posts
lulu, I feel for your bad day!!  A nice bottle of wine in front of a fire and the puppies laying next to you will all make it feel better.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
AshleysMom\";p=\"111648 said:
I say..if hubby was upstairs and all this occured..you deserve to be TAKEN now to dinner, and make him get you good and relaxed with a couple drinks.
I AGREE!!

What a nightmare!!! Thank goodness everyone is okay!!  

xoxo

Julia

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
OMG!!!
I would be livid at hubby for not noticing the dogs getting into the casserole!!! :evil:  
Glad everyone is OK. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts