Just wondering how concerned I should be since Templeton just gobbled down a muffin wrapper? I'm about to call my vet but does anyone have any advice or do you think it will just pass thru? Poor Templeton...he hasn't had much luck lately!
Since its paper, really IMO would not worry about it. My dogs eat shoes, magizines and have shredded a pillow and ate a little of the stuffing. I would just watch him and I am sure it will pass and make for some interesting poops. A small amount as a muffin wrapper IMO should be easy enough to pass.
I agree, I think it will just pass. Raven gets into everything and she gobbles down tissues whenever she finds an open trash can, just out of spite of course! The bits of chocolate muffin should be fine also. Raven managed to steal and eat a chocolate truffle once and the vet said it wasn't a problem. I could go on with a list of things she's managed to consume, but I'll stop there... :lol:
My vet put him on both these meds because of his inflamed pancreas. He had a lack of apetite, loss of energy, loss of weight and extremely soft stools for quite some time. But since he's been on the raw food he has been eating lots and feeling much better. For the first time in months his stools are actually normal! However he's itchy quite a bit and I have a feeling he may be allergic to one of the meds. I did speak with my vet about this but he didnt seem too concerned. More than anything we were both happy to see him feeling better and eating!