Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the gallery and saw your album with Temp and the Horse - that is an awesome picture!!! Where are you located?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thanks!  That's actually a picture of my last boxer, Blu and my horse Willow.  I'm located in Ontario, Canada.  Blu used to always want to lead the horses in so I would let her especially with my one horse.  Blu would walk her down the path and right into the barn...it was quite the sight...lol!  So I had a photographer come out to take some cute photos.  The photo's are plastered all over my house but they are even more attractive in black and white!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah... I love that photo... really impressive! You must miss Blu SO MUCH!! Aren't boxers just SOMETHING ELSE! Amazing...  :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww, that is so cool - you must really miss him! But I am sure Temp keeps you on your toes these days...does he like the horse?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww they are gorgeous.!!! love the pics !!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Aww thanks!  I do miss Blu very much.  She was one special girl who touched many lives around her in the short time she had here with us on earth.  Thankfully I found Templeton and in soo many ways he's just like Blu!  Unfortunately Templeton is not a huge fan of the horses but no big deal.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
im from Ontario Canada too...where about are you? Ive looked high and low to try and find a white boxer around here and i cant find one! i want a white little girl! beautiful pics of the boxers.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm located in Collingwood.  I know a breeder who might just have a white female pup if your interested...???  I had a hard time finding Templeton...he was the only white one at the time when I was looking.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
yes i know it is hard to find them and in the US they are in rescues frequently..strange isnt it? I was even thinking of going to the US if i could not find a white here. I am trying to get a female pup in the summer. I am considering rescue first but if i am not approved (i dont have a fenced yard) i will get a female from a breeder.  I pm'd you to find more about ontario breeders that have whites and your experience with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts