Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Templeton...

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Templeton 
#1 ·
I was browsing the gallery and saw your album with Temp and the Horse - that is an awesome picture!!! Where are you located?

#2 ·
Thanks!  That's actually a picture of my last boxer, Blu and my horse Willow.  I'm located in Ontario, Canada.  Blu used to always want to lead the horses in so I would let her especially with my one horse.  Blu would walk her down the path and right into the barn...it was quite the sight...lol!  So I had a photographer come out to take some cute photos.  The photo's are plastered all over my house but they are even more attractive in black and white!

#4 ·
Aww, that is so cool - you must really miss him! But I am sure Temp keeps you on your toes these days...does he like the horse?

#6 ·
Aww thanks!  I do miss Blu very much.  She was one special girl who touched many lives around her in the short time she had here with us on earth.  Thankfully I found Templeton and in soo many ways he's just like Blu!  Unfortunately Templeton is not a huge fan of the horses but no big deal.

#9 ·
yes i know it is hard to find them and in the US they are in rescues frequently..strange isnt it? I was even thinking of going to the US if i could not find a white here. I am trying to get a female pup in the summer. I am considering rescue first but if i am not approved (i dont have a fenced yard) i will get a female from a breeder.  I pm'd you to find more about ontario breeders that have whites and your experience with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.