Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our walk today we found our neighborhood tennis court to be empty...so we went in shut all the doors and threw the ball around for Miss. Sadie. She had an absolute BLAST! Most of the time she was too darn fast to get pics lol.

We won't do it too often because of it being paved (hard on the joints) but it
DOES gives us more motivation to get our fencing done sooner!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WhooHooo boxer burns in the tennis court, looks like fun!!! Our local court has HUGE signs all over it "no dogs allowed" Lucky Sadie, had the  place to herself :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
we use tennis courts alot too - good on the nails - grinds them down!!  too cute looks like fun!   we r taking our two to th beach late for a walk.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like Sadie had a great time burning off some energy at her own game of tennis!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, go Sadie go!!!! How fun..Sadie sure is enjoying herself..She looks great Alexa :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like she had a great time, the courts are hugh so she had a lot of room to run.  So glad you got pictures.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DonnersMom\";p=\"122121 said:
WhooHooo boxer burns in the tennis court, looks like fun!!! Our local court has HUGE signs all over it "no dogs allowed" Lucky Sadie, had the  place to herself :lol:
God...I hope I didnt' miss a huge sign lol...oh well no one was around.

maplesfolks\";p=\"122160 said:
cute :) I like the last pic with just her butt lol
There were several of just her butt  :lol:

HannaBanana\";p=\"122124 said:
we use tennis courts alot too - good on the nails - grinds them down!! too cute looks like fun! we r taking our two to th beach late for a walk.
Well we'll have to do it more often! Less nail cutting WAHOO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts