Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I was on break at work just browsing around on the forums and I saw this. I couldn't post then because my internet on my phone is sloooooooooow, but I was so sad to hear this! RIP little buddy :( You did all you could for him, and he's in a better place now. >:D< >:D<

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh no! :cry: Poor little guy. :weep: Well, he's in a better place now with no more pain.
Hugs and prayers of comfort for you. [-O< >:D<

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm so sorry. We having been praying so hard for you and Quint and I know we will all continue to pray for you during the coming weeks as you come to terms with your loss.
Run free sweet Quint :angel:

·
Registered
76 Posts
SO SO Sorry for your loss, he looked like such a cuttie! I hope you come back on to talk to us, let us know how you are feeling and such. Obviously anything you find out about what he ate please pass along, I have never heard of anything like this... so so sad.

·
Registered
357 Posts
RIP Quint, i was hopin he would pull through, hes in a good place now though, no more pain

we are here for you im so sorry for your loss :cry:

·
Registered
181 Posts
i am so so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i read those 3 words with tears in my eyes ive hoped and hoped for him
words cant express how sorry we are for you loss :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sorry sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you need to talk? I cant say anything else because I never had that happen and I dread the day it does.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am soooo sorry. I am crying. He is Loved.

321 - 332 of 332 Posts