Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
As soon as I read your post - it reminded me of Arbie - he can suddenly become fearful. Big prayers coming your way that the scan can show up what's going on. [-O< [-O< It could be many things - such as infection etc that can be put right with treatment. Please keep us updated.

G

·
0 Posts
[-O< [-O< [-O<
Poor Quint! I hope they find out what's wrong soon! You and Quint are in our thoughts we are sending boxer hugs!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh no - how terrible for him and you. hoping everything turns out to be something simple and treatable.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Oh my goodness - thank God u noticed and took action! Sending prayers and hugs you and baby Quint's way! :cry: >:D< [-O<

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Good for you for taking immediate action. You're a great boxer parent! Prayers and healing vibes coming your way from GA!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Omg! I hope they find out whats wrong and everything turns out okay! Sending good vibes your way!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thank you everyone, for the all the vibes. This is turning into such a nightmare - we were finally able to get the body scan done, it took forever because we had to keep starting over as he was having seziure after sezuire. The body scan was clear, we are going to try and get the brain scan done next.

He is on some seziure meds right now to try and stop them or at least slow them down long enough to get this last scan done. He has also been sedated for the scans. He has been quiet now and sleeping for the past hour. We should be starting the scan very soon.

God bless my vet - he is closed on Sunday, but when I called he wanted us to come right in as he didn't want to put this off until tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Aww, poor little guy. Yes, please keep us posted. I hope he turns out alright. [-O<

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Your vet is wonderful for doing that!
I hope you guys can get to the root of this quickly, poor little guy :(
Continuing to send positive thoughts his way [-O<

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sending prayers and healing vibes that it is something that can be easily treated.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this..poor thing..I'm sending lots of prayers and vibes for Quint.. [-O< [-O< ..please lets us know if we can do anything for you..take care.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
LuckyBoxer said:
Thank you everyone, for the all the vibes. This is turning into such a nightmare - we were finally able to get the body scan done, it took forever because we had to keep starting over as he was having seziure after sezuire. The body scan was clear, we are going to try and get the brain scan done next.

He is on some seziure meds right now to try and stop them or at least slow them down long enough to get this last scan done. He has also been sedated for the scans. He has been quiet now and sleeping for the past hour. We should be starting the scan very soon.

God bless my vet - he is closed on Sunday, but when I called he wanted us to come right in as he didn't want to put this off until tomorrow.
Big prayers still coming your way - you are in the same situation I was in with Arbie over two and half years ago. Hopefully it can still be an infection in the brain which isn't ideal but can be treated - please keep us updated from the brain scan.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sending tons of good vibes your way and lots of prayers [-O<

G

·
0 Posts
oh no I just caught this... I hope that he is ok, I am sending healing vibes and prayers. Thank you for the updates

·
Registered
146 Posts
Oh no. I'm so sorry..Thinking of you and Quint. Keep us updated! You are in all our thoughts.

21 - 40 of 332 Posts