Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there folks. Just wanted to announce that we have just deployed a fix for the issue that was causing the "Forbidden error" messages that would show up when trying to open attachments. I'm going to post an image and try testing the fix to make sure that it works.

Thanks for your patience while we've been working to get this issue resolved.

Cheers,

Erik

Attachments

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
yep this Put me down in the "can't start a new thread camp"
Hmm ...maybe those of us who can't start a new thread, should start a new thread protesting the situation??? Oh wait ... yeah that's not gonna work I suppose??? :clown:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi there folks. Just wanted to announce that we have just deployed a fix for the issue that was causing the "Forbidden error" messages that would show up when trying to open attachments. I'm going to post an image and try testing the fix to make sure that it works.

Thanks for your patience while we've been working to get this issue resolved.

Cheers,

Erik
the attachment opened w/o issue.
I sent something a while ago to the admin about not being able to start a new thread. I thought I had sent the other data requested, and had not replied to the last post until today.

It basically says I don't have permission. Recently, as above, we discovered it's not only me, others have the same issue. It doesn't seem to matter what forum I'm in.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I use Chrome and have the same issue.

I'm just guessing but it looks like new members can post threads but those of us on here when you guys just recently changed the security can't.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
I use Chrome and have the same issue.

I'm just guessing but it looks like new members can post threads but those of us on here when you guys just recently changed the security can't.
LOL ... this!

If you've been here awhile, you get screwed and can't post new threads??? That hardly seems fair to me?? But maybe "can't start threads" is a new super secret rule???

They had a few "chip" specific rules on GSDForum for me??? But on here??? Looks like it's not just me that can't start threads???

New Super Secret Rules for everybody!!! :crazyeye:

I feel better! :clap:

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Oops my bad! I got confused??? At the top of the forums it says "Thread Starter??" But at the bottom it says "new thread??" I clicked on that and it seems to work?? It's been awhile so I forgot how to do it ... my bad. :chair:

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
I have the same issue. I can reply but cannot open new issues.
There may not be an issue?? Try again. At the top of a given forum you will see "thread starter?" That does not work?? But if you scroll down, of a given forum you will see ... "New Thread." I think that is what you need??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts