Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,194 Posts
With Tabs (my lab mix) I put her in our yard right when we got her before she even went in the house.  She would come get me when she needed out, or wake me up in the middle of the night so I could take her out.  I didn't have to do any training at all.  It was such a shock I thought there was something wrong :) its never that simple.  Well when we got Duke, I learned how hard it really was.  He was like a freaking fountain, he was peeing all the time.  He is 9 months now and completely potty trained as long as I let him out when he needs to.  But it took a lot of patience and cleaning.  

Good luck, I think it probably would have been a lot easier (and cleaner) if I when the route you are going.

· Registered
1,194 Posts
We both work full time but we work the same hours and I am always home at night so they stay out from the time we get home till I have to go to work the next morning and all weekend.  I really haven't had that many problems.  When we first got Duke it was alot of cleaning.  He has the biggest crate I could find.  He really doesn't have any accidents anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.