Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many Texas boxers there are around here. I'm in south TX (Corpus Christi/Port Aransas area).

G

·
0 Posts
HERE!

I am from SE Texas.  (Vidor...   in between Beaumont and Orange)

:-h

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Ahhhhh...........I was a transplant anyway! What do they say...I was not born in Texas, but I got there as fast as I could...:)  Wish many times I was still there...but family brought me back to Mississippi after college and what not.....Go Aggies!!!!!!!  Mississippi is good!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
dyskrasia\";p=\"75765 said:
Just wondering how many Texas boxers there are around here. I'm in south TX (Corpus Christi/Port Aransas area).
I've visited there... I'm in FL but was born and raised in Del Rio, TX (unfortunately)... I travel there every six months or so. There and San Antonio... lots of family there. My uncle is the 4th Court District Judge... he use to be the DA of SA for 8 yrs. Definitely taking Odin this next time around... mid to late this year... if any one wants to do a boxer meet-up (once we get a date)!!?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm willing to drive to Houston too, or if anyone wants to do a meet-up on the beach, I manage a dog-friendly hotel so I can get anyone who needs it a cheap hotel room.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
dyskrasia\";p=\"76035 said:
... if anyone wants to do a meet-up on the beach, I manage a dog-friendly hotel so I can get anyone who needs it a cheap hotel room.
Thanks!  We'll keep that in mind.  Hubby loves to go fishing at Port Aransas and Corpus is beautiful. :D

G

·
0 Posts
I'm game!  I don't mind going to Houston...  its about an hour and a half to two hours from me.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Man!  If Texas wasn't so big we would have an easier time of it!  Y'all are spread out all over the place! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts