Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Lette have you ever seen the Echostar Satelitte dishes in New Bruanfels?  They have a uplink site there.  If you did you would see a couple really big satellite dishes.  I work at the one in Illinois.  But someday I want to go to that site and work for a week as a transfer doing training.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yes, I actually know right where that is.  The satellites are huge!!!!  It is kind of like going north towards San Marcos, Texas (but in New Braunfels)  My brother actually goes out there near them to play paintball.  You should def. try and come out here...New Braunfels is gorgeous and you wouldnt want to leave lol...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
they do have an opening in my department down there.  Maybe sometime?  How much do houses go for down there?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just depends...they have nice areas in all price ranges...In new braunfels you really cannot go wrong!!  My parents own on the Guadalupe River and well those are kind of pricey lol...but there are very nice neighborhoods in all different price ranges.  You should consider it.  We will be going back there as soon as possible.  We love it there!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Down that far...no snow at all.  Where I am we have had snow one day...it snowed at like 4 am...was gone by 8am when I left the house...by noon it was 75 degrees.  In the 10 years we have lived in New Braunfels...I have never seen snow...I think the coldest it gets is like 40 lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I think I might try and put in an internal transfer request.....but Attila so badly wants to meet Sumya and Jetta....he thinks they are his girlfriends....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
With all the sunny weather I would have to put alot of sun screen on each day just to leave my house.  And if I get the white boxer tomorrow I called about then tons of sun block for him as well right?

G

·
0 Posts
Beaumont, Texas!  I'm over in the South East corner.

We need to have a boxer meetup one of these days!  The summer would be a great time to do it!   :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Houston here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
HAHAHA Dustin.  My husband is red headed and has freckles and it is an everyday ocurrence for him from MArch-Oct lol...

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We're in Damon, little nothing town, if you blink you'll miss it! :lol:   About 55 miles SW of Houston.  Hubby works in Houston and Galveston.

As far as sunblock, the Banana Boat Baby works best for the pups (and me :wink: ).  They have the kind you just spray on and go.
There is the ocasional snow, even south of Houston, but nothing like what you would call snow! :lol:

But beware, once you come to Texas, you may never want to leave! :D  :wink:  :lol:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts