Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe got her collar and leash today and I was VERY impressed.. She usually lasts only a few minutes with a collar on but so far she has had it on for over an hr! They even wrapped it in purple tissue paper and made the package so personal. Thanks Liz that is an awesome site for collars and leashes.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Your welcome!!! Now email me a pic of that so I can frame it!!!!  (Seriously...email me a pic of the collar and lead on Chloe so I can frame it...)  Too cute!!!

Purple is a great color on her!!!!

Glad you like...

I'm gonna email them and let them know how happy you are!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yea, where did you get it?  I would like to try the martingale on Becks.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
What size do you think i should get for Maverick Liz. He is only 13 weeks old now. is it one size fits all ie adjustable or only for grown dogs?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Theyare adjustable, but you need to get a smaller size and as he grows just get him new ones.

Measure his neck prior to ordering.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am ordering one tonight, i just love it.  Chloe is beautiful and that just sets off her beauty.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh I LOVE that!! Im going to have to get one for our little Roxy!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
the ppl that own this company shouldpay me a commission for all the play im giving them....roflmao!!!  j/k

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I am diffidently getting 2 of these for Tink and Mad =) thank you very much for making this thread, whomever did =)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Chloe looks stunning in that color.  I love it!  WTG Liz and Shari!!!!  I gotta get me one of those.  No....two of those!!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Okay....I'm convinced...I think it's time Lola joined the bandwagon and got a martingale collar!  Few questions though....if this collar is used only for training & walks, what do I use the rest of the day?  And..I currently have a 20" choke chain on Lola (I know, I know) would that be the size I get for her?
Thanks!

By the way....Chole looks beautiful in her new collar...I love the color on her!  Very cute :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The one I got Chloe, if I'm not mistaken Liz said it could be left on thru out the day? I hope so anyways because Chloe had hers on all day long yesterday lol.. We took her for a walk in it last night and she did great!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Snapped a pic to show ya. It's really no thicker then any of her other collars but this one is way softer then those.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The only Martingale that I recommendfor everyday, all day use is the ALL CLOTH one.  The Martingales that have a short length of chain on them are notappropriate for everyday, all day use for safety reasons.  The chain can get caughton something and restrict your dogs airways.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Thank you, and I was so shocked at the price!! I've been looking for some cute martingales, and the ones ive seen are more than 30, for just one! Now i'm really excited =) Thanks guys

1 - 20 of 29 Posts