Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow...this bell is amazing!!!!  Jetta picked it up within a couple of days or less...and now she uses it 85-90% of the time...still have a couple accidents here and there, like if she doesn't ring it hard enough and we don't hear it...or if it's an emergency or something...But she goes out there, rings the bell and goes potty right away as soon as we let her out...it's amazing!  The bell is the best idea I have heard from this forum and I want to thank all of you for making it know to me...it has made housebreaking SOOO much easier...I'll post a pic of the bells a little later...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D i think thats an amazing idea !! good luck Jetta..hehe smarty pants lol :wink:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WTG Jetta, what a smart little cookie :lol:  A word of caution tho, only use the bell for potty purposes not playing outside. We had to retrain Donner with the bell when he started using it for anytime he wanted to go out! Kitties out there, forgotten toy on the deck, whatever :lol: Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good girl Jetta, she is so smart to pick it up so young.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Yay Go Jetta!! I'm happy to hear that the bell ideas help. It's worked wonders for most of my dogs...besides Kaci.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo hoo, way to go Jetta....Glad it's working so well :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
The bell is awesome. We've just gotten Hoosier trained to use it to go potty. He used to ring it all the time in order to go outside!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Good girl Jetta! We have yet to try the bell...we may have to though.  /:) Seems to work for a lot of people. It's great the Jetta picked it up so young! Good job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts