Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking on here for awhile and wanted to say thank you all!

Here's are a few things I've learned...
1. The benefits of a spoonful of yogurt every morning! (no more gas!)
2. Peanut butter in the kongs (good for a least 30 minutes of peace and quiet when you need to get that quick chore done)
3. meetup.com (Monthly boxer bashes are the best!)
4. Shaka Dog Hawaii Collars (so stylish!)

and most importantly...
5. one boxer is just not enough!

Shadow is coming home on Friday, http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9852857! I'm looking for a good place to meet to make the transfer, so if you have any suggestions in Tuscaloosa, AL please let me know.

Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Re: Thank you boxer forums... advice on Tuscaloosa, AL?

Well welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to join us and that you've already learned a lot! There is so much great info on here  :)

Kudos for adopting and Shadows is so adorable and sounds like a wonderful dog. I bet you can't wait to get him....Friday will come faster than you think. Can't wait to hear more about him and see pics when you bring him home.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

wow, we aren't that far away! I live in Jasper...not familiar with Tuscaloosa, so can't offer any ideas, but welcome to the forum

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Just checked out Shadow, he's a handsome boy! That's the same rescue where I got Samson from, they are great people

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

Well hello and welcome to the forum! Glad we've been able to help with so much! Congrats on your soon to be NEW addition!!

I've heard of Tuscaloosa but never been, so I'm of no help... sorry!

Good luck and can't wait to see pictures!!

·
Registered
202 Posts

Im sorry, i'm not from your area so I am of no help. I just wanted to he is just so handsome and majestic! Absolutely Stunning.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Welcome to the forum.  Can't wait to see pictures when you bring Shadow home, he looks like a wonderful addition to the family.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Thank you boxer forums... updated with pictures

Shadow is home and adjusting well. It was one of the longest weeks ever!

He's not quite as active as Kira, but so lovable.  Here are a couple pictures of both Kira and Shadow.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow! i love his coloring, he has such a beautiful coat. congrats and can't wait for more pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts