Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a breeder of AKC Boxers for over 10 years. A trainer with 4 years experience. We started boarding dogs just over a year ago. Now my 12 year old daughter is wanting to start doing Jr dog Shows so we are now moving into that realm also. Now that she is starting to show dogs I have also started making all natural healthy treats for her show dog. The treats contain Lean beef, Salmon, White Meat Chicken, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Peas, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Eggs, Blueberries, Strawberries, and a few other all natural ingredients. I guess you can say since I took early retirement do to health issues my family has gone to the dogs. :haha2:

Please do not take this as a advertisement for our dogs, training, boarding, showing, or dog treats. We currently do not have any dogs or puppies we want to get sell or rehome. I am currently not taking anymore clients for CGC training, boarding is booked until September, and the treats I make are for our dogs, training tools, and are given to the families of the dogs we take board as a thank you gift. This is just a little blurb about my family and our doggone life. :haha:.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts