Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mommy told me how everyone wished me good thoughts and prayers today so I had to take a break from my nap to say WooWoo (thank you!) Also another WooWoo for you all helping my mommy get thru today, even tho I told her I would be okay I'm glad she had my aunties to help reassure her. It really hurts and I keep crying so mommy is getting a little freaked out at that but at least my lumpy is all gone! I let mom take some pictures I just hope my cousins don't laugh at that big goofy thing they put around my head

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Penny, Lilly and Auntie Liz are senidng you love baby girl!!!!  We hope you feel better soon.

Shari--Make sure she gets plenty of treats and cuddles for us!!!  As I understand it, she has a thing for my muffins (HINT HINT!!!)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, give that baby girl some gentle hugs from me and Maddie. Feel better Miss ChloeBelle.  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah and I send love and kisses, get well soon sweetie and before you know it you will be able to do Boxer burns  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahh, sweetheart, we are soo glad you are home and doing better...Your Momma loves you soo much and we are glad we could be here for her...You just rest and get better...Samson & Angel send lots of kisses your way for a speedy recovery.... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts