Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say thank you to tootsie and this forum.The other night when My wife and I got home we found blood on the floor and in her dogs crate.I watched him go to the bathroom and nothing was coming out except for blood.I assumed the dog had ate something and I remembered reading on this forum about the cotton ball with coffee creamer trick and it worked.He ate the cotton balls like he was never going to get to eat again and we never spotted another trace of blood after that.So I wanted to take a moment to say thank you.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow!! Your welcome from myself and on behalf of the forum.  :)  Really no need for thanks, that is one of the reasons we are here, to spread information. I'm really glad that the cotton ball procedure worked for you. I wouldn't even think to use that one if I just noticed blood, unless of course I knew they got into something they shouldn't have! What do you think he got into?
I hope your boy continues to improve and you do not see any more traces of blood. Keep us updated on him!

Lisa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts