Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to all that responded to my post about my Macy's couch problem.  My husband and I went out and got her a really nice bed for $25 at Walmart and it has done wonders. We left her home several times yesterday and not once did we come back and find her on the couch.  We moved it up to the bedroom last night and she stayed there all night.  I am so happy.  Everyone was such a huge help.  I haven't had to do a time out with her yet but I sure it is coming.  We also found a doggy life jacket at pet smart.  For those of you that take your dogs out on boats they are a good item to have.  It doesn't bother Macy to have it on and I know that she is safe if she decided to jump off the boat.  They are very reasonably priced too.  We got ours for $25.  I know I am going to have to get the doggy goggles since she is white but am still shopping they are $30 and I am having a hard time paying that.  

Thanks again, she is back to being my perfect dog that does nothing wrong. HAHA

I will post pics of her and her new bed as soon as our camara gets fixed.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aww, that is great! And definitely the life jacket is a good idea if you are boating or anything...Also don't forget the sunscreen, these Whities burn VERY easily :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
just buy coppertone waterbabies...its spf 45 and blocks uva & uvb ...& hypoallergenic...thats what we use and its GREAT !!! just make sure you rub it in thier skin and not just on the fur..
Isis never burns and we have her out there and IN the water surfing etc...reflection off the water is stronger than just on the beach and she does fine...we never use goggles..she hates them and takes them off

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You haven't had problems with her eyes burning?  I heard that is a major issue.  I think she would do fine with them.  You can put just about anything on her and she really doesn't care but if I don't have to buy them I would rather save the money and buy  her toys  and treats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts