Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D to boxer forums and nano.I won the auction for phone time with nano.it has been one week since the call and i have seen a HUGE difference in sumya.nan helped so much with the things i was struggling with behavior wise.sumya has stopped freaking out when we come home and we have tossed our prong collar.we are making real progress, i couldnt be happier!!!thanks again to nano for donating her time and boxer forums for the auctions..i love this place!!!! :dance:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
WooHoo, I am so happy that Sumya is doing well.  Nan thank you so much for donating your time and knowledge.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That's great news!! Congrats for winning and thanks to Nano for her time and donation of such!!
Glad you and Sumya are reaping the benefits!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty partial to this place too!  :D  So happy to hear that Nan was a big help and that Sumya is making great progress! That is great!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am soo glad that it worked Rebecca...Nan that was awesome of you to volunteer your time and I know Rebecca is obviously seeing some great results.....You all are awesome for pitching in with ideas, tips....We have a great group here :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"124857":3ih8cx9t]Yeah, I'm pretty partial to this place too!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
That's great. It was wonderful of Nan to donate her time and expertise. How awesome that Sumya has benefited so much. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
You are welcome, I will do it again whenever you want to auction my time off. I would have to give a HUGE amount of credit to Rebecca.  It isn't easy to ditch the prong, illusion, head halti (and other quick fixes? people want and use) and do the homework and get your dog to involve his/her heart and willingness in working with you.  She warms my heart with all her willingness and the fact that she could retain some much about what we talked about for two hours!  Sumya will be one fantastic boxer and she will have the relationship of a lifetime with her. You go girl!!

Yeah, I'm addicted, but we are helping each other and saving boxers from rescues and other bad things.

Nan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts