Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a result from sales, I decided to give back to the people who gave business to me.  So half the proceeds are going to go back to Mark and Boxer Forums for all their support.   It's not free to run a wonderful site like this so I am donating profits to keep the site up and running on behalf of our memebers.

So thank you for support me, and return supporting this place that brought us together!!!!!!!

~Heather
Hanna Banana

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Heather, we thank you for that...Every little bit helps, as you know  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is wonderful Heather, thank you so much for doing the baskets and giving back to the forum.  I am sure the baskets were a lot of work, we all appreciate it.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
yeah those easter baskets were wonderful, and so cute! i am proud to say we have only lost one toy to my toy destroyer.. the heave a beaver, may it rest in peace..thanks you so much heather!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
sumyasmom\";p=\"106810 said:
yeah those easter baskets were wonderful, and so cute! i am proud to say we have only lost one toy to my toy destroyer.. the heave a beaver, may it rest in peace..thanks you so much heather!!!!
My two tug on the heave a beaver all the time, it is still hanging in there :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yes, thanks Heather for taking time to do the baskets and then giving back! I know my pups really have enjoyed all the toys and treats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts