Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much Mastray for making me my beautiful siggy and avatar!  My husband was very impressed with the quality, and he loved your Odin's siggy

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Your very welcome! She's SUCH A CUTIE!! Wasn't sure if you'd like the font... I have a neat "Halloween Match" Font... almost used that... but I thought it was cute next to her in her cape. WAS really tempted to put vampire teeth on her! LOL But she just SOOO CUTE like that!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Jetta looks adorable in her Halloween costumes....Nice job Marie  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG MARIE THOSE ARE GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...DAMMIT NOW MY HUBBY SAID WHY IN THE WORLD DIDNT YOU HAVE ONE WITH ONYX WITH NY GIANTS?.. HE WASNT INTERESTEDE AT ALL TIL HE JUST SAW YOURS AND MICHELLES...

MEN :roll:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Can I get one with Ringer eating a small child for Halloween?  :twisted:  Maybe a pile of bones in the background.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
nope he just yelled at me..he said i didnt say that i said OU...oklahoma ..sooners..

hes aggrivating me today already and its only 945 am..lol

he thinks onyx should where oklahoma gear all the time...lol

well if he buys it onyx will wear it..lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL I'm SOOOOO GLAD I DON'T LIVE IN ENID ANYMORE!! The whole OU/OSU thing was just HORRIBLE!! LOL No Offense LOL

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
dan.daugherty\";p=\"36688 said:
Can I get one with Ringer eating a small child for Halloween?  :twisted:  Maybe a pile of bones in the background.
LOL It's worth a try... lol that's something my hubby would be better at... you'd have to cut the bottom jaw... move it down... the place a child in it... plus blood and bones lol That's funny... this is the closest thing I've ever done.

Before

After

1 - 10 of 10 Posts