Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's done a fabby job on everyone's avatars and siggies... :clap: We all appreciate your work, esp us that are a wee bit computer challenged like myself... :oops:

OdinsDad, did you give your wife a hand with this? If so, we thank you too.... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I want to add my thanks too! I just love scrolling through the forums and seeing everyone's signatures and avatars.  They are wonderful.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:clap:  Best looking forum around!!!! Thanks to the both of you!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Have to add my thanks in too!  Just after a few days back I have a great looking avatar and sig!  You're the best!  Thanks for spending what seemed like your entire day helping everyone  :D    
You can relax today  :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Just look at this thread at all the amazing looking siggys we all have now.  This truly is the best looking board on the web now :wink:

·
Registered
977 Posts
LOVE mine! I'm so pleased i even got hubby up here to take a look - he was really impressed - as am I! Thankyou so much! :bsty:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
RoxyGirl22... if you want one I can do one for you. Just let me know what pics and what style if you have one... theme... colors... or just whatever.

Oh... and for anyone I've made sigs for but not matching avatars... if you want a matching avatar... just let me know!

Oh and I'm gonna take tootsie up on the idea to start charging... though I don't really want to charge anyone here because I've given so many people free ones that I wouldn't feel right to charge. Anyway... I'm in the process of adding a page to my site charging for making them... it's DEFINITELY under construction so take it easy on me. Let me know what you guys think!? I added the sigs I've made here in there... if that's a problem for anyone let me know. Just thought it would be nice to show what work I've done! http://www.thestrayers.com/forumsigs.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts