Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post where tootsie said that her dogs feet smell like fritos. Does everyone else get that too? I always know when to give Macy a bath when she starts to smell like a tortilla chip. Guido has a knew nickname...I am always calling him Guido Dorito. He answers to it...

I just think it's funny that it smells just like a frito... :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You know, I really never have gotten daown and smelled either of mine, but I remember when she said that...Now I guess I'm going to have to check it out....That's a good poll idea by the way....Have to keep that in mind  :lol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah, I can't say I've ever made a point of smelling my dogs' feet, but I do have to admit that after Annette said she thought Voltaire's ears smelled like bacon, I had a bit of a sniff there - and I'd be inclined to agree! :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Frito Feet! I think that's the main reason why I don't like Frito's anymore. Since I was 11 or 12 I always told my parents Nikki (the chihuahua) we have now has "frito feet" all my friends agreed and I didn't even sniff them purposely, she was just laying on me and I was like "...what's that smell?" Odin's feet also smell like frito's... lol... I just commented on this subject to Steven last night. He was like "...gawd, you're crazy!" But now I can prove to him I'm not! Thanks everyone... see honey I'm completely sane. Though I have to admit since everyone thought it was a weird but true bit of info I thought I was the only one who had made this amazing discovery.  :(  ........ LOL

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I can't say that I smell her feet often, but after a while the smell gets pretty strong and I always notice it when I pull her up to lay with me on the couch.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Never noticed it with Kiah; not sure if I want to check it out, I like fritos (only the chili-cheese ones).  Don't think those smell like regular fritos so I won't think of dog feet while I am eating them  :sigh:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LMAO Roxy has really bad frito feet!!! Not that I have ever made a point to actually sniff them lol When she use to sleep with us we usually got the ol feet in the face!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's funny... Odin is on food that doesn't have corn in it though... so that part doesn't make since... Nikki on the other hand is on Maxximum and I don't know if it does or doesn't.... actually just looked and it doesn't have corn in it either. But she has been eating dog food that has had corn in it for the past 11 1/2 yrs.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Always thought my dog was just a Mexican, smells like tortilla chips. I grew up with another Boxer that smelled the exact same! Run for the border!

·
Registered
627 Posts
HAHA!!!  I was reading this and just had to smell Roxy's feet, and they smell like fritos too!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think its a smell they have when they have been sleeping...just wake up.  I love the smell of pups feet first thing the morning...and their ears too!  Its the best ever!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LMAO mybox!! The first thing that came to mind is "What if they stepped in their pee/poop?!?!" hahaha  :wink:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Funny you should mention that..  I was reading this thread, and turned to they gf.. Hey... Smell Kadyie's feet and see if they smell like fritos! She looked at me funny, picked up a paw, and sniffed. It was followed by a huge grimace and the exclamation that it wasnt fritos she smelled, it was poo!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry's bed/kennel smells kinda frito-y.  Seems like no matter how much I wash that thing it still smells like chips. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts