Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our butcher is a friend of my fiance's who also has a boxer.  I have pictures of the pup when he was 6 months old and he was huge.  These pictures were taken in October of last year, when Bruce was a baby.  A friend of ours came over today to check on Bruce's recovery and asked me if I have seen this dog before?  Supposedly, the boxer is 110 pounds and still growing.  Beautiful dog too from the pictures that I have, and like I said in these pictures, bruce is a baby and he is 6 months old.  He isn't neutered yet, and the owner is looking to breed him as I was told before he gets "the surgery".  Here are the pictures.  

I assume that most are interested to see what he looks like in present day, and I will contact them to get some current updated pictures.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
My sister got her dog from a friend that bred them  :aua:

One of the littermates is also over 100 lbs - huge!    its funny because people see my dogs and say they are small.  However they are to standard, just in this area many are bred badly thus resulting in monster boxers!  LOL!

Look at little Bruce!!   How cute!

·
Registered
880 Posts
What is with this desire to breed super large dogs?  Thats not even in the standard.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
No its not, but people have no clue.  Sometimes they think - bigger is better  - they dont know what a boxer is supposed to be like.   hence why I always tell people - go to a show.  See the dogs.   After attending one you will I bet, come out with a whole new appreciation of the boxer!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is one of the reasons I wanted a Boxer was because they are supposed to be medium size dogs.  I just like that size although Kiah is bigger than standard, she is not that tall and most of her weight is muscle.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should I start a poll?  Who wants me to take pictures of the this monster?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Monster Monster Monster (a cute Monster)  Yes yes yes

·
Registered
880 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"99085 said:
I want to see. me, me, me me. lol

Bruce looks so tiny, so cute!!
110lbs is more than Jetta and Kaci put together!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like I said this isn't my dog.  His name is "Bruno", I'm pretty sure thats his name.  I will not get into the discussion about breeding, because I have read the arguments on keeping the breed the standard.

·
Registered
942 Posts
JettaAndOscar\";p=\"99089 said:
[quote="CrazieKC\";p=\"99085":1tofdu40]I want to see. me, me, me me. lol

Bruce looks so tiny, so cute!!
110lbs is more than Jetta and Kaci put together![/quote:1tofdu40]

haha, crazy isn't it. That's more than Kaci and Milo put together.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I guess your right that is almost three Kacis/Jettas!

·
Registered
942 Posts
JettaAndOscar\";p=\"99097 said:
I guess your right that is almost three Kacis/Jettas!
no joke, hahaha. I'm sure Kaci and Jetta would just walk right under that dog...and still have clearance room.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Me too,me too!!!! Henry is now 6 monts and 53lb.Both parents are champion show dogs,I hope he wont be that big....100+lb is a little too  much to handle!!!  8O

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bruce is 7 months and is about 55 pounds.  Bruno is over a year and a half and supposeldly the 110.  It will be interesting to find out how Bruno is doing, and I will take pictures.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i would love to see pics of the monster! heis handsome . bruce looks so cute and tiny!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts