Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very nice lady who adopted my Chinchilla, posted this on Myspace. Just thougt I would rack yalls brains for any thougts to pass along to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who Knows anything about Austin..  
Body:  ...that would be helpful to me. I am going in May to start scouting areas to establish my business and I would be grateful for ideas on areas and for any relevant contacts there I could meet up with. I am looking for a small town somewhere just outside Austin which is country and hilly that I can buy some land and build up my business in pet rehabilitation, physical therapy, doggie daycare, doggie resort and grooming. It needs to be up and coming and reasonable to get to for those driving from Austin.

Let me know if any of your brains out there know anything that can help me.

Thanks to all!! All groovy ideas for the business are welcome too!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
94 Posts
I know of a vet in Elgin, his nephew is also a vet.  I also know a couple of rodeo bullfighters in Elgin and Round Rock.  Let me know and I will try to make some calls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts