Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

The Babysitters

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  sumyasmom 
#1 ·
I had to watch my friends grandson, and her son was very leery of the fact that I had big dogs. Well this is how the day went.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ekim was 95 lbs about 3 months ago, glad to say he is down to 87 and still trying to lose at least 5 more lbs. He is a gentle giant, never jumps, bite, walks without a lead. He is a teddybear. Now Delila is a little " Devil ", but she is only 5 months. I am sure she will learn to be a good girl, but I will never get a dog as good as my Ekim. When I say he is the perfect pet I am not kidding. He never does anything wrong, I know I can't be this lucky a second time.LOL

#5 ·
Very cute Luann!  :D  That's a familiar site around here, kids and boxers are great together!

#12 ·
hahaha awwww thats the cutest ! id bet dad wasnt so nervous after the fact lol...

Ekim is huge !! gorgeous !!!! and of course so is Delila

#14 ·
awww that is too cute...dogs are good babysitter for sure. A friend of mine has a dog that keeps their
toddler in the yard and wont let him wander...if he starts to go to far the dog will nudge him to knock him over!

#16 ·
luann, that is just precious! ekim and delia are  wonderful sitters! your friends grandson is such a cutie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.