Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Can this thread be made a Sticky? It has such great information in it!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I made this sticky!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have never heard of an age requirement.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Just happened on your thread. I've noticed my Greyhound Brass is already starting to have itchy paws which is a seasonal issue in spring. Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
So I was brushing Wyatt today to get the dead/loose fur off. I noticed some dander for the first time. Figured a bath was in order, but I wanted to take him to the dog park tomorrow b/c its going to be almost 60, and that would mean another bath tomorrow and more dry skin. However, we've had some crazy weather here, and I have noticed a few bugs out, so I want to get him treated with a flea stuff ASAP! Also we have new neighbors that have a big dog, and I don't know if they treat or how often they treat their dog. I don't feel comfortable going over and asking either ;) My question, how often do you need to use this ACV (straight as a spray)? Is it once a day, week, or once a month like the chemical methods? Also, the first post on this thread said to pour it straight on, let it sit a few minutes than wash. I'm still using puppy shampoo which i'm sure is a gentle shampoo...how effective is this really? Wouldn't you be washing away the ACV also? (not trying to sound like a smarta$$, just curious:)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts