Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing is awesome... I crack up every time Porter plays with it... Not only does it squeal when you press it, but if you let go, it slowly squeals back to it's original shape.  When this happens, Porter does the head tilit thing and looks at it like it's from outer space.  It's HILARIOUS!!  He won't go anywhere without it.  It was only $4 at PetsMart and it's made it 4 days so far.  I am going to have to go buy like 10 more!!  

The ball... plastic and fleece.  

This is fun Mom!!

The burn baby!!

Ooops, I forgot my ball!

That was GREAT!  Now, I'm all smiles!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Porter is looking great!! See this is why we have so many toys in the house. You all post pics of your cute babies with them and I can't resist  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I found a toy like that for my dog. Another toy I found was a tug of war toy with a tennis ball on each end. My older dog and the Lab down the street spend hours playing with each other, and it's fun to watch them try to outsmart each other. Rowdy, by 8 week old Boxer, loves to sneak up behind them, grap it and run off with it. He is so proud when he steals it from them, but they quickly steal it back.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
4 days huh? I wonder how long it would last here....Porter sure seems to be enjoying it :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
The only toys that seem to last more than a few days are those tennis ball type toys that Kong makes. If this ball lasts a few days I am trying it...  Anything stuffed is generally unstuffed in under an hour.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
[quote="Cassius-Pup\";p=\"126383":1e8snr1j]The only toys that seem to last more than a few days are those tennis ball type toys that Kong makes. If this ball lasts a few days I am trying it...

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow!!!cool toy!!!! where did u get it!

G

·
0 Posts
air kong balls are the only things that last here too!  

looks like a cool toy.  for head tilts, i go thru my cingular ring tones and sample the rooster  :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts