Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, im new to the forum.  And i cant miss any chance to recommend Royal Canin boxer formula. My two are a male Oscar 9/18/04 and female Phoca 9/23/04.  I went through so many different foods all the good fancy ones and the reg store stuff (Merrick, Wellness, Eukanuba etc) They always had looseish stool and stunningly bad flatulence :roll:  
I finally tried Royal Canin and this combined with a raised feeder have worked magic i cant say enough.  Phoca was getting a little chunky and had to go on a diet so i halved her food and subbed in blanched broccoli and cauliflower. STill no farting AMAZING. /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x3084b0.tmp.6scaUP/Photo 89.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
I'm glad it works for you...what you will find out is that what works for one doesn't always work for another...Boxers vary in their tolerance for different foods...Bo and Jetta seem fine on Canidae, while others didn't do well...Royal Canine Boxer is overpriced imo, and isn't all that great, I believe it has either corn or soy...can't remember which...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ive tried a bunch of differant food from very costly to very cheap. I also liked Canidae but for some reason I had to stop giving it, cant remember now. Anyway, I FINALLY found something that they all like and doesnt give them the poos. Purina Pro Plan Beef and Rice.  I know its not the best for them but it works!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.  I can't wait to see pictures of your two babies and hear all about them.  Glad you have a food that works for Oscar and Phoca.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I.  I also had a difficult time finding a food for Kiah and ended up giving her pro plan natural salmon and brown rice and she is thriving on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts