Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KONGS!!!!! We have had Kongs around the house, filled them with only dog bones, which wasn't very entertaining for the girls. But last night i was looking around for recipes, and some were intriguing. So today all i did was stuff some Peanut Butter and dog treats into a 2 kongs. Froze them and gave them to the girls. They were in HEAVEN! They sat outside intensely working at their treats. This is the Outcome..

After a while Maddy started to get REALLY frustrated with the fact that these things roll, so i held it for her :D  

Heres some Goober Slobber for you guys..

Now for THE funniest/newest face from Madd. I have never seen the wrinkled nose look. Too cute

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
im gonna have to try all these recipes, maverick is so lazy when it comes to kongs...he sits and waits for me to dig out the peanut butter for him to eat....at least your girls are good and having a great time it looks like.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!!! I was laughing at the one where it looks like Maddy is twisting upside down to get to her Kong..Samson used to do that til he figured out to lay down and put it between his paws  :) Nothing like a Kong to keep our babies entertained

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Have to agree with everyone that peanutbutter and kongs are my answer to boxer's "with nuthin to do mom" energy.  Your pictures are so cute - I love their faces in all of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts