Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
That's hillarious! :lol:

Saturday afternoon, the neighbor's cows got out and decided to plant themselves in front of our house in the ditches to eat all the greenery.  Well, Henry went nuts!  It's one thing to pass these cows when we're walking, but for them to come to us . . . no sir!  

We called the neighbors and had a round up, with Henry barking the whole time!  I was too busy shooing cows to grab my camera! :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="Zhanna\";p=\"22858":1ku2k314]That's hillarious! :lol:

Saturday afternoon, the neighbor's cows got out and decided to plant themselves in front of our house in the ditches to eat all the greenery.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is so funny! I wonder what Fiona would have done if one of those cows had mooed at her! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tootsie\";p=\"22867 said:
That is so funny! I wonder what Fiona would have done if one of those cows had mooed at her! :rofl:
Honestly, :lol:  probably pee on herself and run away....she is such a soft hearted chicken dog!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
HaHa...Maddie would do the same thing! I don't even think she would have gotten that close!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Rotflmao...Boy I needed that this morning!!! Poor Fiona, she just didn't know what to make of those extra large doggies, huh? You sure can tell the "city" dogs huh? Buck & Tia were totally fascinated by the cows and sheep wheh we were in Ireland.. They soo badly wanted them to play!!! :lol: Don't remember any cows mooing, but Tia got within 2 ft of a sheep, I started freaking, then she turned around and RAN back to us.....

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'll have to dig it up, I have a picture of Haylee having a stare down with a horse about 5ft away...  I thougt I was going to loose a dog that day

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's too funny!  Reminds me of the first time Lola saw a horse...she just looked at me like "what the heck kind of dog is that?!"

·
Registered
405 Posts
I grew up riding horses and the cocker we had had absolutely NO reaction to the horses. Now, one thing if she was always around them or something, but she wasn't. Every now and then my parents would bring her to a show or a lesson or something. Even the FIRST time she saw one, she walked right between a horse's legs like it was a big coffee table in her way. She didn't care if it was a walking coffee table or not!
I am excited to see Abby and Brady's reactions to the big animals! hahah! We are headed to Vermont in October with both of them, we're taking them on a mini-vacation so I am sure they will have many opportunities up there to meet some other creatures!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh the Evil of all Evil.. Cows!  Brick and Tyson Loathe cows lol.. and will let you know at anytime of the day or night if one is close!

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is too cute!  Looks like she was trying to figure out what the heck they were!  Our Ziggi has that reaction to horses, his hair goes up and he barks or growls at them.  He was born in a horse barn so not sure if that has anything to do with it!  8O

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah doesn't quite know what to think about cows, except that she doesn't want them close :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts