Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap:

Ladies and Gentlemen ~ I present to you the grand eater of socks, the "Monster" who still sleeps under the bed and the biggest Mutt in town.....

Dobby!

Momma was a Boxer/Bull Mastiff mix. Daddy was a black Lab/German Shorthair. Probably not really qualified to be on this site in looks, but his spirit is pure Boxer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
socks? :crazyeye:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sock eater

He has that look ,like he might eat anything ,including socks.When my Fritz gets that look ,I watch him ,as no telling what he might eat.❇❇❇🍁🌵🐛🐜🐍ate a snake this morning❇❇

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. Socks.

It's how he got his name, actually. After adopting him from rather unsavory conditions; it didn't take us long to realize our new friend was quite the fan of socks. Being Harry Potter fans, we named him "Dobby" after the elf Harry saved from his cruel master with a sock! ?

Unfortunately, his love of socks has also landed us in the Emergency Vets office as well ?, though his size has Thankfully prevented the need for any surgeries thus far. Knock on wood!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Oh your fine here and welcome aboard. I started with Boxer/APBT myself, luv those dogs, I finally got a PB Boxer and there were some surprises ... a bit less eager to get on board the "Sir Yes Sir" express. But ... I have only had the one girl and the girls are a bit different then the boys ... the terms ... "Pig headed, goofy and stubborn" come to mind but I luv them. I have worked with several male Boxers in rescue ... I liked them out but not the same level of challenge as my girl was. :)

But you have a serious problem on your hands! You can't keep hoping things work out! I don't how well trained he is but the sock eating crap needs to stop ... now! That ... is a behaviour that is life threatening!

It's gonna be a "Behaviour Modification Protocol" a high level 3 second E-Collar Correction or a Bonker! Either one one will work, happy to explain if you're interested in stopping this quickly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts