Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Daisy's big mean kitty toy apparantly!
She was playing with him but then decided that he would make a lovely pillow to take a nap on! It just made me laugh!

What does your boxer find makes the comfiest pillow?

Heather

G

·
0 Posts
my husband's pillow!

she pulled it off the bed.  needless to say that its hers now   :roll:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL Odin does that with his mean kitty's... he doesn't have that one... I'm trying to think of the names...

I had to go look...

Awful Mad Kitty
and the other just says
Hissy

I can't believe they've lasted so long!!? Probably cuz' he likes them as pillows too!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute sleeping on her kitty.  Kiah likes me for a pillow but doesn't like it if I use her as a pillow  :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Daisy looks so comfy on her kitty!  :D

Maddie's is a spongebob teddy bear pillow...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:crazy: uhmmm does this count ?

hahaha its opposite but sometimes its the other way around depending on who laid down first..lol..Gucci could careless ..he just wraps himself around Isis's neck.. ill get a pic tonite ..its always on my bed late..too lazy to go get camera..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww look at Daisy and her kitty  :lol: Love her face in the last pic ! Around here Blitzens favorite pillow is Donner, and Donners favorite is Dad! :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ahh Daisy is so cute, she looks so comfy sleeping on her toy!!  Where abouts in the UK are you Heather??  

Roxy's favourite pillow has got to Hugo, it's so funny but we always come home to find them asleep with her head on his butt, I'm going to have to try and get a pic cos it's hilarious - he just looks so squashed but he won't move cos they love to be close to each other!   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, look at Daisy, she just want s to keep Kitty close in case the mood strikes her to play...Samson occasionally like to use my lap as a pillow...Angel loves the pillows on the couch, those are her favorite, well she says that Dad makes a great pillow too :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
What you doing sleeping alone Valentine :love: ?
- From Voltaire B-)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Daisy looks so cute with her smooshy face!  I'd have to say Lola's favorite pillow is whatever in around to lay on...usually us or our pillows!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Duke likes my pillow.  He will sleep with us in bed (not so much lately, he wants more room) and us my pillow I will end up on the very edge of the bed with no pillow. :)  Oh well, I miss it now that he isn't sleeping with us as much anymore.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sumya's favorite pillow is my husband.by the way where can i get one of those" mean kittys?"

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That mean kitty is Daisy's old one. She's got another one that she had for Christmas. I think that one is awfully mad kitty. I got the first one from Crufts two years ago and the newer one I got off ebay.

sarahmike2112 I'm from Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire. Where abouts are you guys from?

And as for Voltaire!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I'm sure it was you she was dreaming about!

Heather

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is Daisy's other kitty- awful mad kitty!

I also bought two tiny kitties for my mum's dog, who is a jack russel terrier cross, and one for my mother in laws dog, who is a border terrier.
Both of them managed to chew holes in their toys within minutes! I couldn't believe it! Daisy's has lasted two years and is fine! It even still squeaks!
This is the little one that I got for my mother in laws dog-Dirty rotten kitty!

Heather

1 - 20 of 21 Posts