Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
[quote="AnnArtisan\";p=\"87768":3gl4qb5h]Related to the rawhide though... I read somewhere that bully sticks are okay, so I picked up a couple for Atticus yesterday and he loves them.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
AnnArtisan\";p=\"87783 said:
Geez.  You'd think they'd be bigger!  

;-)

Anna
I've seen them for sale in 1 meter lengths too!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Oh dear 8O  Voltaire is a rawhide addict. He 'smokes' up to 2 or 3 per day :wink: And when he wants one he'll just stand in front of the pantry door sighing and whining and huffing and feet stamping until we give in :roll:

I did try one of those long nerve things but it smelt so bad i had to send him outside to eat it :puke: I'll start looking to find something new i suppose :?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Pig ears were the only thing my greyhound would chew.  He would usually just chew the corners off.  The consistency was always similar to bully sticks so I was never worried about them.  I give Cooper one occasionally.  Once I run out of the few that I have, I probably won't get any more because he likes them, but doesn't love them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just joined Boxer Forums.  I have been telling my husband for 10+ years that we should not give our dogs rawhides but, he has always said "that they are made for the dogs so its okay."  I had him read this post and know he says "we will have to find different treats for the dogs."  
Thank you very much for the post it was a real eye-opener!!  
(Isis and Squirt thank you too !)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.