Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

The faces of rescuing

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ClevelandAHernandez 
#1 ·
I didnt invented that but hey;

Rescuing pets of any kind is so rewarding that I tought we should put the events in images or even videos!

The uncertainty,the anxiety,the stress that can be seen on a rescued or sheltered pet is heartbreaking and with love,time and a lot of attention the rewards you reap are priceless.

Here is my humble thread starter,featuring Valant that crossed the rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago:

The very day I got him: he was rough,down,underweight and very sad

But eventually with time love and care (maybe a bit too much care...admittedly a tad overweight there)

And ultimately: Its all in the eyes isnt it :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Watch this space for Layla and marshall BF debut!!

#6 ·
Wow! what amazing changes are there that is visible here in the images. Photos that you have been taken at the time of rescue simply makes a person feel what pain the dog was going through. And after the love and attention that face looks so happy.

Really this is one of the best thing a person can do. And that is to rescue an animal and provide them with all the love and affection they want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.