Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started my fence, I rented this thing called a Toro Dingo and it dug all 25 holes in about an hour. Only cost $135 to rent it. Sure beats the old manual way, this puppy grinded big chunks of rock up while it dug. OH YEA

I'm glad my dad came over to dig the holes.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Cool!  If my husband would have known there was a machine like that out there I might have had a fence years ago.  The guy thing............

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
As another who recently got my fence as well, let me tell you, it's the best.... :) Won't know how you lived with out it

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Lets see, I don't think Tennessee is that long of a drive to Wisconsin so I'll see you tomorrow with your equipment????????  :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
boy i bet my dad would have loved one of those!! he recently redid the entire fence and posts at my parents house and did it all with a shovel!! Yay you for your fence :) i have never lived in a place without a fence, but i bet its exciting to get it put up and then to be able to let the babie run free :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
I envy you  :)

A contractor is coming out to give us an estimate on my fence tonight.   I already filed the papers for the building permit, etc.   I thought about doing it myself, but I tend to leave anything that involves measuring or straight lines to the pros :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts