Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i haven't put any pics for a while. Been a bit busy with teaching and life. Girls have had absolutely no change with their weight, walking everyday, but no change. They've had eye boogers that are really stringy, and in the morning Tink has gobs of clear white eye boogers. All we've been doing is wiping them away, going to have to go to the vet if this doesn't get any better. Just a couple pics from today.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love seeing pictures of the girls, they are so pretty.  Kiah's eye goobers were due to allergies, so maybe it is spring allergies for them too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, the girls are looking good Kaity...Yea, we have had some problems as well with th eeye goobers...Pollen, yuck :roll:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
The pics are cute but that first one made me laugh!

Max has been having green eye boogers every morning. I thought maybe his was related to being at the humane society for 2 months.

Your girls are really pretty.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Cute! What a great pair!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Eye boogies can be an allergy.  It may just be the pollen or plants because it's spring or it could be food.  Cassius gets the eye boogies in the morning but is usually OK for most of the day.  We also switched his food to Canidae recently and that has helped reduce them.  As long as they are pretty clear or whiteish then I don't think there's not too much to worry about, though someone else on here can probably tell you more about that.  Our dogwalker mentioned there's an allergy test your vet can do to help figure out what it might be that's causing them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts