Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, not always!!!! We had a crawfish boil on Sunday, gave the kiddos a bit and Angel is still getting sick from it and no cleanup by her! Course I am usually right there to discourage that....Yuck :sick:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Well, Maddie doesn't usually clean up after herself, but she will clean up for the cats! :sick: :puke:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Ewwwwwwww!  LOL! (just thought I would provide the quintessential female response...it's my role here as MOm to four sons and two furbaby boys! Although, I don't actually gross out easily)

My guys do attempt to clean up...Yuck! Mic has a habit of helping himself to the kitty food, even though it never fails to make him ill!

(Great comic relief!)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
!!!! SO TRUE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD! It makes me sick when i come to try and clean it up, and i see Tink licking it up. Just nasty!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ares never cleans his up...I saw some on the tiled floor one morning (almost stepped in it)...got out the shovel, pushed it onto the shovel with an empty cardboard box, threw it outside, sprayed some bathroom cleaner with bleach, let it soak a minute, then just paper toweled it...like it never existed.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Yep, Voltaire does this too :puke: then clean up. I have tiles throughout -phew! The only thing i'll add is that after seeing that you just can't bring yourself to kiss that smoochie face for 24 hours   :sick:  - but after 48 things get back to normal Gotta :love: your dog!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah does sometimes unless I catch it first (partially digested dog food - yuck) and sometimes not (just bile).  Not sure which is yuckier to clean up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts