Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.townfarm.me.uk/zulu/zulu.html

If any of you want to see my little monster in action, here is the link to the you tube video of its me or the dog that was shot in 2006. :D  I only just got a copy of the DVD and never saw the finished episode before then. 8O

Lots has changed since then, thank god and im also wondering where most of there info came from caus its wrong buy oh well, my Zulu got his 20 mins of fame. .. .happy watching 8O  :lol:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Good job ZULU....

What type of head collar was that?

We have the same issues with Attila and Daphne... soon once fence is up I can set up their Lure course on one side of the yard and agility jumps on the other side....

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I seen that episode but never put 2 and 2 together (Im a bit slow at times haha) OMG that is awesome Zulu is famous woohooo!!  :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its never been shown in the UK caus the scrapped the series after filming 8O

But i think was on is US last month or so. :lol:

The collar was called a canny collar, its ok, rubs a little at first but we are walking without it now caus he is so much better. :D

stupid neighbours saying horrible things about Zulu, Hes a boxer, he just wants to see whats going on and loves kids so wants to join in, had to seriously bite my lip and give her the death stare after i saw it, she dont know ive seen what she said either, cow 3:-O

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"121099":1p832kq9]I seen that episode but never put 2 and 2 together (Im a bit slow at times haha) OMG that is awesome Zulu is famous woohooo!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yeah, that neighbor was beyond rude! I even wanted to reach thru the screen and smack her silly..  She's just jealous she don't have a gorgeous dog like Zulu  :wink:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yay for Zulu! That's really cool.....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am at work and can't watch now but will tonight when I get home.  Never saw this episode and can't wait to see Zulu in action.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That was soooo awesome!! Great job Zulu...AND Melanie and Buks! Loved the episode and also the agility. Great Job! You should be very proud! :clap:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Have to add...I loved when Zulu snuck up in the bed at night.  ;))  So sneaky...

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've only watched the first part so far...but Zulu has the exact same problems as Milo...almost to the T! The more and more I watched the more and more I said, this sounds like Milo, OMG, Milo does that, OMG that too. :lol: I'm SO excited to watch the second part as soon as I get done with some work. Thank you very much for sharing, not only is it awesome to see someone we 'know' that was on a TV show, but it might also help me control Milo.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I only watched the first bit coz i dont have time at the moment but the bit where your husband says you were discussing divorce proceedings and you were like "the dog isnt going" LMAO...that is an animal lover....and he dragged you around..glad things are better now tho...hilarious that you called the neighbour a cow. LMAO

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:rofl:

Phewwwww, i thought i was gona get a roasting off you guys :lol:

Ahh thanks for the comments, it was really fun making it and learnt a heck of a lot of training tips from VS, she was awesome! :D  :D

Couple of things though, Zulu graduated puppyschool, and did a foundation course, not that you would think it, but i got the certs to prove it channel 4 :lol:

Anyone that thought he was a hooligan has never had a Boxer :lol:  :lol: Except those whose Boxers are calm, if there is such a thing. :-??

But yayyyyyyy for Zulu, Mac and Stumpie, they got famoussssssssss :lol:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i remember seeing the episode and i think it was me that started the topic on zulu lol

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Soccergk1987\";p=\"121169 said:
i remember seeing the episode and i think it was me that started the topic on zulu lol

Well my adiction to BF is all your fault then :cheers:  :))  Yayyy you. . . ..  :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Those were great!!! Mac, Stumpie and Zulu all looked like stars but Zulu sneaking ever so quietly up on the bed and back off again stole the show!!!!! I know he wasn't supposed to be up there, but come on....that's funny and soooo smart :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DonnersMom\";p=\"121279 said:
Those were great!!! Mac, Stumpie and Zulu all looked like stars but Zulu sneaking ever so quietly up on the bed and back off again stole the show!!!!! I know he wasn't supposed to be up there, but come on....that's funny and soooo smart :lol:
Yeah it was really cute, i never wanted him to sleep on the floor and never stuck to it, i like him in the bed giving me boxer cuddles :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts