Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A golf driver head cover.  Out of all the "toys" Cooper has had, this one actually lasted the longest.  It was one of the earliest toys that my greyhound had interest in and Cooper took to it as well.  Out of all his hand-me-down toys, it lasted the longest and it was already a little tired when he got it.  It was just one of those cheap fluffy head covers without the "sock".  I'm trying to find one similar to what he had.  There are also animal covers and they are usually very well made.  The best part.... no squeaker.

I don't think this is exactly what I had, but probably pretty close.  From looking around on the internet, it looks like the cheaper the better.

http://www.golfcow.com/golf/catalog/hea ... ?item=1535
or
http://www.golfcow.com/golf/catalog/hea ... ?item=1538

I'll have to check Walmart to see if they have anything similar

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Maverick steals pot holders and oven mitts...strange what they decide is a "toy" huh? did you give it to your greyhound or did he decide it was his? :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was one my roommate had and he actually gave it to Max.  Max liked it because he could stick his nose all the way into it and sniff around.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Jake, our choc. lab had this stuffed hippo for a long time, it was so cute he would caring it around with him everywhere, I decided that hippo had lasted so long I would buy him something else so while at petsmart I spent like $10 on this cute stuffed money that squeeked. It was so cute and I was so excited to give it Jake.  So we got home and I show Jake what I had bought him, he took it and promptly ripped the arms and legs of the monkey and had all the stuffing out of it within about 5 min.  LOL now but it took a while to be able to laugh about it. Oh and by the way, 4 years later we still have the damn hippo and it's fine

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hmm, that's an interesting idea..Angel is like the Terminator with soft toys, so I am not buying as many, she actaully almost got a hold of one of my Teddy Bear collection, my Paddington Bear, so all those had to be moved immeadiately...I'll have ot check those out... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those look interesting, we might have to try them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts