Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too cute!  :D  I often wonder what they are thinking!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Isn't he just adorable.  I do wonder what goes through their little heads at times -- he looks very content and he's such a georgous baby!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
What a sweetheart. I think Mic is looking at you in that 3rd pic wondering if your gonna pull out that hat again!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:wink: he called me this morning..he said hes thinking.." OMG here come the crazy lady again with that dam flashy thing ,i dont what shes doing but jeez first its putting things on my head then its flashy things in my eyes'

hahahaaaaaaaaa i luv those pics he is soooooo cute i just wanna pinch his cheeks hahahaha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahh yes, to know what is going on in that head......Then again, maybe we don't want to know... :lol: I wish I could get pics of mine like that Jeanene, every time I get down on the floor to snap photos, I am assaulted :roll:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kysims\";p=\"35236 said:
:wink: he called me this morning..he said hes thinking.." OMG here come the crazy lady again with that dam flashy thing ,i dont what shes doing but jeez first its putting things on my head then its flashy things in my eyes'

hahahaaaaaaaaa i luv those pics he is soooooo cute i just wanna pinch his cheeks hahahaha
ROTFLOL! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts