Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
He's gorgeous! That's amazing! I go nuts when I catch Odin counter surfing!! I don't know what I'd do if I found him on my stove!! lol

OH and for some reason your can opener caught my eye... I grew up/ my parents had the SAME exact one!! LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How cute is that but at the same time a bit scary, I would be afraid if the burners were still hot; mine take a while to cool off.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I would be freaked by that also.....I came in one day to Fiona eating a bag of hamburger buns.  She is just now learning to counter surf and we are putting a stop to that pretty quick.  Of course the hubby was on her side and said the cat must have knocked them off of the counter and then Fiona found them.....Hmmmmmm sounds like they are making up storys to me :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
sharonL\";p=\"99008 said:
I would be freaked by that also.....I came in one day to Fiona eating a bag of hamburger buns.  She is just now learning to counter surf and we are putting a stop to that pretty quick.  Of course the hubby was on her side and said the cat must have knocked them off of the counter and then Fiona found them.....Hmmmmmm sounds like they are making up storys to me :)
Your husband and your dog are in cahoots together!!!!!  Of course it was the cat......

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That's kind of impressive/scary that he got up there!
I guess I'm lucky that Phoenix hasn't gotten into the counter surfing...yet!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Talk about your counter surfing!  8O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts