Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bf and i took Jessie to the beach, and there was a guy there with a puppy, a mix.. rotty and GS... it was so cute, i dont know how old he was...

We saw him so we decided to keep Jessie on her leash, as shes never been free like that with another dog around... So we get down to the water, and the pup comes running over to Jessie, and they are sniffing, and then jessie starts to play.... shes running in circles, and flipping all over the place... the pup was getting all tangled in her leash, so we took her off the leash... they were running around and playing... then jessie as she usually does, runs about a block down the beach and stops, so we call her and she comes running back... in the mean time the pup was just watching her, he might have been nervous about how fast jessie was going... SHE COMES BARRELING toward us, and then she turns and goes straight for the pup... and smashes right into him... Maggie did the same thing to Jessie when she was little, but maggies got some serious UPS... JESSIE, NOT SO MUCH! LOL!...

So im apologizing like you wouldnt believe to the guy and hes like no problem...(he was laughing at what happened)... and then i go to the dog and im like, im sorry, and giving kisses...

after it all the only thing the owner said was that Jessie slobbered all over the pups head...

i was having a panic attack and hes worried about slobber!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl:   Sounds like Jessie had a great time!!

It is funny...the slobber thing. When Maddie plays with another dog she always leaves her mark on the other dogs head! Great big slobber chops!  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"7423":re2ksqml]:rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Jessie is leaving her mark huh? I loved that story...The first time I saw Buck do that to another dog I was thinking "oh lord what is the owner going to think? My dog put slobber all over his dog"...Don't know why I worried soo much...Angel bowled over Samson while I was gone, which is no easy feat and Marq said Samson reacted a bit strangely, part embarrassed and part pissed off...Like "how dare she do that to me"...He got up and went after her! More I think to remind her who was the boss around here...Never seen mine do that to another dog tho..Even at meetups.....

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess so!

I thought she was gonna jump over the pup. but she just plowed right through him... I was MORTIFIED!!! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts