Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I need to start from the very beggining (SP) so everyone will understand.  Last yearI began the search for my biological father to whom I have never met. Well every clue that I recieved led to a dead end and I just kind of gave up. My mom was told several years ago that he was killed in a semi-truck accident, but we were not 100% sure if that was true or not. Since I never heard anything from him I was done searching believing he was dead. Well tonight when I came into work I had this e-mail with his name as the subject line and I opened it up and started reading it. At first I was like what ever this is just junk mail of someone trying to get my identy. I started reading it more and it said that she knew my mom and said her name in the e-mail. Towards the end of the e-mail she gave me her name. Now I knew I had a older sister on the Walbert side of the family but I couldn't remember her name to save my life. So I gave her a call and to come to find out she is my sister and I have 2 more brothers.  She is also in contact with my father and told me she would give him my information so he can contact me tomorrow. The search is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Wow, congratulations! My husband is adopted but he never expressed interest in finding his bio parents.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
That is great.  

One of my cousins is adopted... I dont know if she has any interest in finding her birth parents!!! but good for you!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I really don't know about the siblings we all have diffrent moms. The only thing that is the same is the dad of course. I haven't heard from him yet I am still waiting. This is all to strange I am still saoking it all in. I e-mailed my mom to double check and confirm that this person is actually my sister. We shall see. I sure hope so I don't want to get my hopes uo to get the crashed.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is great news! I hope it all turns out the way you want.  :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts