Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macy cracks me up. She always does the slow walk to Guido when they are playing. She'll take really slow steps and she'll get right in his face and once he moves she pounces on him. She learned that from her friend Hank, a bloodhound, and she's done it since she was as puppy. ROFL  :lol:

I guess it's funny because he's always looking right at her when she does it and he humors her by not moving.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one for you first I have a large fenced in yard ok my son's boxer seen another dog walking along side of the fence and she is very white but she layed down on her belly and crawled to sneak up on that dog just to bark at it. She looked like a cat sneaking up on it's pray.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
littlebit\";p=\"25642 said:
I have one for you first I have a large fenced in yard ok my son's boxer seen another dog walking along side of the fence and she is very white but she layed down on her belly and crawled to sneak up on that dog just to bark at it. She looked like a cat sneaking up on it's pray.
I love the army crawl...trying to teach that to Chance next   lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA hazel and popeye do that to each other. its such a freakin riot, cause theyre like 3 steps away from one another, but they dont think one can see the other, so cute

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh Angel does that all the time to Samson...First time I saw it, I started laughing, she looks like a cat ready to pounce...Sometimes poor Samson is sleeping and she scares the heck out of him, poor guy....Haven't seen the "army crawl" yet  :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts