Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone around here calls Mic and Indy the "twins" because they are almost symbiotic together...they move in a syncronized manner most of the time...these are some pics I took of Mic and Indy the other day...I was actually trying out my new camera and I started taking shots of Mic lying in the hallway(Indy was still eating his dinner, about the only time he will not know where his brother is)...when Indy noticed I was taking pics, he came in and laid right beside him in the exact same pose...too funny! It was like he was wondering what I was  thinking? I couldn't possibly MEAN to take pics without him...Mics the salt and Indy's the pepper...they go together...matched set!LOL! ;)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What an adorable pair! :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
wow... thats really funny... like the picture on the stairs too... they really do act the same..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, I like that , salt & pepper...They are both soo cute and obviously they just love each other too....Great pics Jeanene

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great photos and great lookin' pups.     I really enjoy the one where they are both laying flat on the floor with lips laying everywhere.

I love every color combo of Boxer.    They are all sooooo cool.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That last picture of the two of them is so cute.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i luv it..they are soooooooooooo boxer all around hehe
everytime i see their names i think of mork and mindy...haha..

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kysims\";p=\"28919 said:
i luv it..they are soooooooooooo boxer all around hehe
everytime i see their names i think of mork and mindy...haha..
ROTFLOL!  Mork and Mindy...that's great! We were short on name ideas...we new Mic would be Mic because that is the first three letters of our last name and my husband and his father both were called "mic" as kids...it just fit...then a week later we picked up Indy...and we were blank...then I said, "Hey, how about Indy, like the "Indy 500" or Indiana Jones...and it stuck...later we realised they are both action figure names...Mic Dundee and Indiana Jones! Fun names...salt and pepper would have worked if we'd known(we really only expected Mic)....I think in the future if I have another who looks like Mic does I will get him a sister and call them Lilo and Stitch...cause Mic looks just like stitch when he yawns!LOL!

whadda ya think? Am I right?

Thanks for the reply! They are so much fun!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
OMG they are just too cute together!  They must give you a lot of laughs!!And Mic does look like Stitch...that is too funny!  :lol:   Great pictures!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts