Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Hello my name is Kevin and three weeks ago I became the proud owner of a flashy brindle little boy boxer named Sokratez Sensatum Saprientis, Sokratez for short.  I first got him when he was 9 weeks old.  He was born on Aug. 24th and is twelve weeks old today.  I am in my mid twenties and have loved boxers since I was a child.  Sokratez is the first boxer I have had the priveledge of hanging out with as an adult and I am so very excited.  I am from Colorado and I am currently a High School Philosopher (Teacher).  I love my job, but I really wish I could bring Sokratez to work with me every day.  I am so looking forward to watching Sokratez grow and mature into a full grown dog.  Heres to many more years of thoughtful boxer expressions.  I am looking forward to communicating with you all and the information and knowledge I will gain from all of you.  Take it easy and thanks for the wisdom you will share.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have pictures up asap.  Right now my digital camera is not working right, I think I need a new USB, so as soon as it is working I will have some pictures posted.  Really looking forward to seeing all the other great looking boxers. Best looking dog ever!!!(boxers in general, not mine, so don't get offended anyone.) :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree, I love my pair so much too, Faith 15 months and tye is 4 months and I couldnt imagine life with out them!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the board!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum..Once you have been owned by a boxer, you never will want any other dog. They make you laugh, they make you cry & bring such joy to your life..my husband had grown up with German Shepards & thought they were the best til he met my Samson..now he just wants more boxers!!! I love your baby's name by the way, what a mouthful!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts