Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Zeus and Dante to the vet yesterday. Zeus weighed in at 50 lbs and Dante in at 70 lbs. Dante is coming up with Kennel Cough so we got some medicine for him. I have had the puppy and them seperated since we have had him pretty much.
The vet told me that they were really healthy and she said they were adorable. We had to muzzle Zeus for one part and that was the intranasal bordetella because after she shot some medicine up one nastral he figured out what she was doing and didnt want to cooperate and started getting snippy. Zeus almost snapped on the tech girl because he didnt like that thermometer being near his butt so they had to do it outside the room from me. My poor little boy. He was just scared but other than that they were great and acted really good. Im just glad she said they were healthy. Except for Dantes once in a while cough.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well, I guess you can't blame Zeus for getting a bit snippy about the thermometer...Lol, I certainly wouldn't like it either..Mine usually ar epretty good about that, thankfully...Glad they are doing well, well except for the Kennel Cough, good to have caught that early...

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Happy to hear their visit went well!  I don't blame Zeus for getting nippy...if someone stuck something up my nose...or butt...I'd snap at them too!!!   :lol:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well and that they are both healthy.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
How old is Zues?  Henry seems to have stopped growing for now.  It's almost his first b-day and he's only 56lbs.
Also, is the vet sure Dante has kennel cough?  Could it be an allergy or something?
Zhanna

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad to hear they are doing well (except for the kennel cough).

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad to hear the vet visit went well. Hope the cough is better.  :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well they had caught the kennel cough from the puppy that we had rescued from side of the street. But Dante is so much better now, But my baby Zeus is sounding so horrible i got him some meds so hopefully he will be back to normal in a few days. Zeus is 20 months. He is just short and stocky like his parents. He is only like 21 inches tall to his back but his widening and getting bulky. But im just praying that he gets better because i hate hearing that nasty cough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts