·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

she lightened up some as she got older.

as a puppy then now.  looks like an old lady..   haha

·
Registered
537 Posts
I know you have your tickers there but for some reason I didn't think Binga was that young still. I suppose it's because you have Bear who is the baby making Binga look way older.

She is so pretty. I love the pic of her as a puppy with her paw in the air. SOOOO cuuuute!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Happy 10 months (almost to the year mark!)!!  She's such a cutie!  I also love the pic of her as a puppy with her paw in the air!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="Rocky07\";p=\"106434":3km0267i]Happy 10 months (almost to the year mark!)!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy 10 months Binga!  :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"106438":337eamjm]That is so cute looks like she is doing a high-5.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Happy 10 months Binga!!

She is so gorgeous...I'm trying to pic a favorite..I think the second one for a baby pic (paw up in the air haha) and the second down of her "grown up" pics..such a funny sitting position; Sadie sits like that too  :lol: She is so beautiful!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
=D> I'm gonna sound like everyone else, but when I saw the "high-five" picture I 'awwwed' out loud!! Dar-LING!!!! Happy 10 months, Precious One!!!

xoxo Bibby and Julia

p.s. Bibby has a tendency to look like a crabby old man!!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a cutie she was as a puppy, loved that high 5 pic and she's turning into a lovely young lady...She has lightened up some!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Happy ten months!  My girl just turned 10 months as well (March 30th).......

Then....

Now......

Rob

·
Registered
913 Posts
Holy cow Gexoo!!..what are you raising there?? Your girl has race horse legs!! LOL....how adorable!!
Oh, and Kelli..She doesn't look OLD..she is a beautifull Boxer girl..what a change a few months makes huh??
HAPPY 10 MONTH B-DAY SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts