Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG shes gorgeous !!!! hahaha mine are the couch brigade too...ask Liz hahahaha people come over and the dogs spread out furthur..hahaha like uhmm no you have to sit over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is our sectional..ALL OF IT !!! HAHAHAHA..they love it when we sit with them though..its usuall the kids & dogs laying together on it..this is why we have other couches ...haha i never thought in my life id buy OTHER couches b/c the dogs claimed the sectional hahahaaaha

Sadie blends perfectly with the color of your couch..lol..that would make a beautiful painting...:)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
It's so cute to see her again as a baby and my has she grown up.  She is beautiful as ever...same sweet expression on her little face and those eyes!!!  Sadie is beautiful!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Alexa, looking at that first pic, you really can see how much she has grown! Yup, she's claimed the couch as hers, no doubt about it... :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yeah, she's definitely got her "spot"! She is so pretty!  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
samsonsmom\";p=\"45258 said:
Wow Alexa, looking at that first pic, you really can see how much she has grown! Yup, she's claimed the couch as hers, no doubt about it... :lol:
It's funny because last night I was complaining because hubby, Sadie and me were all on the couch and she was taking up too much room. I think I'm kidding myself thinking that all three of us would fit on there!  :lol: We find ourselves saying "wish we'd have bought a sectional" often these days! lOL

Donya\";p=\"45237 said:
she was so tiny!
I know! It's insane how much she's grown. I think she'll surprise us all and be a big girl fully grown. Especially if she continues to grow at this rate.  :)

Thanks for all the nice comments! Sadie sends you all a wiggle and a kiss.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is getting so big and she is just gorgeous.  She is definately staking out her territory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts